Spot On Braiding Wax
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
More shine. To help that beautiful braid job shine in the show ring!
- Easier to wash out. Our new formula is much more water soluble.
Increased grip. The new formula has more tack to tame those wild bits of mane.
Softer texture. Our new formula is easier to apply to the mane and provides more pliability
Our ingredients are carefully selected for their beneficial properties for hair and skin. Our braiding wax contains the following base ingredients:
Beeswax, Candiella Wax, Shea Butter, Jojoba oil, Coco Capyrlate, Vitamin E, Kaolin Clay, Sunflower Solubulizer.
- Beeswax and Candiella Wax provide grip and resists melting in warmer temperatures.
- Shea Butter provides soft grip and can soften and smooth dry, itchy skin.
- Jojoba Oil ais a fast absorbing oils that moisturize dry hair and skin without feeling greasy. No more dry and flakey manes!
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant and a natural anti-inflammatory that can soothe and calm skin.
- Coco Capyrlate is a non-greasy, moisturizing, and shine enhancing fatty acid derived from Coconuts that is derived from 100% natural and renewable feedstocks.
- Kaolin Clay provides texture and grip when braiding
- Sunflower Solublizer is a 100% natural, and biodegradable plant-derived, solubilizing emulsifier.
- Lavender Essential Oil provides a pleasant, floral scent that is often used in aromatherapy.
- Peppermint Essential Oil provides a invigorating fresh scent and can help with mental focus.
Note: As a precaution, even though all ingredients are natural, it is recommended that you try a small test patch on your horse.
For Animal Use Only. EXTERNAL use only. Please do not use in/around eyes, in mouths, ears, noses. These products have not been evaluated by the F.D.A. The use of herbs or oils for the prevention or cure of disease has not been approved by the FDA or USDA. These products are not meant to diagnose, cure, or treat any disease or aliment, or provide calming properties.